Sale now on!



Happy New Year!

So - the world didn't end in 2012 and to kick off 2013 (Plastic Bat's 10th anniversary year!) with a bang I've decided to retire a few of my older designs - including a few long running best sellers - to make space for some super special shiney new things!  

I'm the first to admit that the selection of new stock has been fairly lack lustre over the past couple of years but I really want to change that this year.  Its make or break time for Plastic Bat!

The market has changed so much in the 10 years I've been running Plastic Bat and where we stood out in a small pond back then, now we're a pretty small fish in an ocean and this needs to change - I haven't quite decided what those changes will be - my notebook is full of ideas including - close the shop altogether & get a better day job (worst case scenario!!!) /  complete re-branding - new name new style / launching a siser company... who knows what this year holds so keep your eyes peeled for BIG news in the months to come!!

I appreciate that you have a huge selection of fab designers to choose from now & I'm so thankful to those of you who have chosen to shop with us over the years (especially our regulars - you know who you are!), I'd love to continue doing what I love & I can only do it with your continued support.

So heres to 2013 - hopefully the year that changes everything!

xx

No comments: